SATURDAY – JUNE 27th, 2015
This has been a week where I am sure your faith has been tested as you have tried to accept the things He has allowed into your life. Let’s look at where we are.
1. 1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
A. What care did you give over to Him this week
B. How often did you try to take it back?
C. Recommit that care to Him right now.
2. Psalms 34:4 I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.
A. Can you name a fear that you surrendered to Him this week?
B. How did He help you deal with it?
C. Will you take time now to surrender another fear to Him?
3. Psalms 46:10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
A. Did you take some time out to listen this week?
B. Share with someone else what He said.
C. Were you able to find some refreshing in His word?
4. Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
A. What did you allow to enter your life that stressed you out?
B. How did you deal with it?
C. Did you share it with Him?
D. Did you allow Him time to work things out?
5. Philippians 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice
A. What good thing did you rejoice over this week.
B. What trying experience did you rejoice in this week.
C. Did you find a different attitude when you rejoiced
over when you didn’t rejoice.
D. Share with someone how rejoicing made a difference in your day.
This has been an exciting week as we have studied together about leaving it up to Him. I do struggle in my own personal life and have to daily bring these things to Him. Do not let times of “failure” discourage you, but rather use them as stepping stones to victory. He knows you and He knows you have struggles. That does not stop Him from loving you or working in your life to bring about joy. Abundant Joy! John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
Let’s all begin to enjoy His abundant life together.